TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions define the terms of sales by the All Silver Michał Śliwiak online wholesale store.
2. The owner of the www.allsilver.pl website is All Silver Michał Śliwiak based in Częstochowa at ul. Legionów 90; NIP 5731667359; Regon 150252076. Contact data: tel. +48 34 322 37 80; fax. +48 34 366 57 58; mob.+48 696 08 45 62.
3. Our E-store is intended for wholesale only. To place an order, please register on our website. Registration is free and is done by filling in the registration form. Upon registering, the Customer accepts the rules of using the E-store. The Customer's data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user and personal information will only be used for the correct execution of orders placed by customers at the E-store. The data administrator (within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data) is All Silver Michał Śliwiak. At a request of the Customer, the All Silver E-store provides access to personal data held by the company. In addition, All Silver enables users to correct, change or delete information that is inaccurate or incomplete. To do this, contact the administrator of personal data, by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers of All Silver E-store have the right to withdraw their consent to further processing of their data.
4. Any additional information about products and purchases can be obtained by calling: +48 696 08 45 62 or e-mail: email@example.com.
5. Product properties are contained in the description for every product. Please note that the jewelry products have specific characteristics, are small in size and may slightly differ in reality. Pictures of products presented on the website www.allsilver.pl are for informational purposes only and are the property of All Silver Michał Śliwiak.
6. All prices on our website are given in Polish zloty and are net prices for 1 piece of the product.
7. The E-store only deals with wholesale. The minimum value of the first order is 2000 PLN net. The minimum value of each subsequent order is form 500 PLN net.
8. The choice of goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding products to the cart when ordering until its approval. The Customer has the ability to add/remove products. To do this, follow the prompts that appear on the page.
9. Sending an order to the E-store is a declaration of Customer’s intention to conclude a contract with the All Silver Michał Śliwiak E-store.
10. The Customer shall pay for his order via bank transfer The Customer shall first make a payment, and then the E-store shall send the ordered goods to the Customer within 4 days.
11. For orders over 2000 PLN net, goods are shipped via UPS courier at our expense. The consignment is always insured. For lower values of orders we charge transport costs of 20 PLN.
12. We accept returns within 10 days of your receipt of the goods. We repay 100% of the amount paid. We also cover the cost of shipping return. In case of complaints, defects or other damage, we accept returns for repair or settle differences in subsequent orders. In case of returns/complaint, it is required to fill out an electronic form that is available here and on the website in the Returns and Complaints section. Please send the packed and secured goods together with the purchase invoice by courier to the address indicated in Section 2 of these Terms and Conditions. Upon receipt and verification of a return, we shall transfer the funds to the account indicated on the form within 4 days.
13. Any disputes arising between the All Silver Michał Śliwiak and the Customer shall be resolved by a Court competent for the seat of All Silver Michał Śliwiak.
14. All Silver Michał Śliwiak reserves the right to change the existing Terms and Conditions. Such change shall be preceded by the appropriate information in the above Terms and Conditions.